The Journey Inward is the most important journey we take in our lifetime.
It is this the quality & intentionality of this journey that determines how we show up in the world, the way we digest what happens in our life, and the adventures to which we say YES.
Taking this journey is an invitation to step out of fear and into love, out of stress and into enthusiasm, out of our “should’s” and into our own divinely infused truth.
Saying YES to this journey is saying YES to our soul. We cannot afford not to walk this journey. No schedule is too busy, no children too demanding, no job too consuming to say NO to our highest truth.
This retreat is a pause button to reconnect. To reconnect with your heart, with nature, with rhythm. It is a pause button to remember. To remember your truth, your passions, and your dreams. This retreat is an opportunity to write your path from this day forward.
And the Blue Ridge Mountains, with their sacred peaks and lush valleys, are the perfect sanctuary.
What you can expect:
- Organic, living, local foods designed to nourish and detox your body.
- Morning vinyasa yoga & evening yin or gentle yoga; all taught by Laura.
- Journaling, discussion, meditation, time and space to wander and BE, community, laughter.
- Opportunity to explore the area outside of the retreat center if desired.
- Free time to nap, hike, write, draw, lay in the grass.
- Dance parties
- A take-away that you create throughout our time that will inform your life’s choices through alignment with your highest vision for your precious time on this planet.